Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Denzel Washington once ‘screamed’ at Diddy after an all-night party in 2003 “How dare you!, you can never do it with… See more

Published

on

Denzel Washington and Diddy

 

 

Denzel Washington reportedly got into a heated argument with Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs following a night of partying back in 2003.

A source revealed to Us Weekly that the Oscar winner, 69, once got into an argument with the disgraced rapper, 54, that resulted in shouting.

The insider claimed that ‘Denzel screamed, “You don’t respect anyone”‘ at the hip hop mogul, who is currently awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

‘[Denzel and his wife, Pauletta Washington] had been partying until dawn [with Diddy], and they had seen something and stormed out,’ the source told the outlet.

In the early 2000s, Washington and Diddy were seen out together on a number of occasions, including the 2001 Essence Awards, former President Barack Obama’s first inauguration in 2009 and two NBA games.

It is unclear what the men were fighting about, but there is no indication that the fight is related to Diddy’s current criminal charges.

Washington and Diddy’s representatives have not returned DailyMail.com’s requests for comment, at this time.

Two decades after the alleged incident, Diddy is being held in custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Centre as he faces charges of racketeering conspiracy and sex trafficking.

On Tuesday, an additional 120 victims have come forward to accuse Diddy of sex abuse over a span of 25 years, with several underage victims, including a 9-year-old, among them.

 

Denzel Washington and Diddy.,

The claims where made by Texas lawyer Tony Buzbee who announced he’s representing 120 new victims who he believes have legitimate cases against the rapper turned media mogul.

Of the 120 new victims, 25 were underage when the alleged abuse happened between 1991 and as recently as this year, Buzbee revealed.

The youngest victims were 9, 14, 15 when they were victimized, the high-profile lawyer announced at a press conference in Houston Tuesday.

‘This individual, who was 9 years old at the time, was taken to an audition in New York City with Bad Boy Records,’ the attorney disclosed.

Combs founded Bad Boy Records in 1993, the label that launched the careers of Notorious B.I.G., French Montana and Machine Gun Kelly.

‘Other boys were there to audition as well,’ Buzbee stated. ‘All of them were trying to land a record deal. All of them were minors.’

Diddy’s legal team reacted to the new allegations shortly after Buzbee went public.

‘Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors,’ Combs’ lawyer Erica Wolff told DailyMail.com.

‘He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.’

However, the promise of fame was leveraged over multiple child victims, Buzbee claimed.

Another minor told allegedly by Sean Combs that he would make him a star, but he needed to visit with him in private about it away from his parents. Once they were in private area, allegedly Mr. Combs made the victim perform oral sex upon him,’ Buzbee said.

Thousands of calls with fresh accusations have flooded Buzbee’s law firm since federal prosecutors announced a federal indictment against Diddy and arrested him last week.

‘An individual, 15 years old at the time, flown to New York City to attend a party was drugged and then taken into a private room allegedly in the presence of Mr. Combs where this female individual– minor– was raped and then other individuals took turns raping her,’ Buzbee detailed.

Working with law enforcement, the attorney said many accusers have been weeded out with non-credible stories, however, at least 120 potential new victims will file individual cases against Diddy and possibly other abusers.

Many of the new victims had previously told law enforcement that they had been abused, including some who cooperated with the FBI.

Many have medical records that prove they had been raped or drugged, Buzbee added.

 

Denzel Washington and Diddy

‘Drugs were found in their system– weird drugs, drugs that you probably never heard of,’ the lawyer explained.

‘One in particular that continues to pop up is a drug called Xylazine, or tranq, which based on our research is known as a horse tranquilizer.’

The alleged victims are scattered throughout the country, but many are in California, New York, Florida and Georgia.

About half are women, and the other half are men, Buzbee said.

Much of the alleged abuse happened at parties, such as Diddy’s infamous white parties or ‘puppy parties.’

‘One individual who was 22 years at the time she was assaulted said that the typical MO at one of these parties…was that when you were handed a drink, and now we know that the drink is laced with something, that if you refused to drink it, you were kicked out of the party,’ Buzbee detailed.

In another disturbing case, an adult pregnant woman claims she was raped after attending a group dinner with Combs in Miami.

She wasn’t drinking because she was pregnant, but whatever she drank at the table, apparently was laced with something,’ Buzbee stated.

‘She blacked out, and she woke up in the same bed, again allegedly with Mr. Combs in his mansion in Miami. Her vagina and her anus were torn and sore, and I could go on. And literally, you’re sensing a theme here.’

A hotline number for other potential victims in bold, red font was directly behind the attorney as he pleaded with others to come forward.

‘If you’re out there, and you have been victimized, you are not alone. There is a great strength in numbers,’ Buzbee said, speaking to potential victims who have yet to come forward.

Buzbee added that many of the cases will be filed under pseudonyms to protect the victims, with the vast majority being filed in courts in New York City and Los Angeles.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Taylor Swift on shirt with Kanye West
CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Why Kanye West and Grammy-winning rapper turned down a Collaboration with Taylor Swift on her forthcoming Album

taylor-swift-travis-kelce at US Open
CELEBRITY1 day ago

JUST IN: Travis Kelce’s famous neighbor reveals major secret about Taylor Swift romance with him in public

The Duke of Marlborough has filed for divorce from his wife
CELEBRITY2 days ago

JUST IN: Duke of Marlborough with incredible £183m fortune files for divorce from wife of 23 years

meghan markle and Donald Trump
CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Meghan Markle dealt major blow as Donald Trump turns on her in brutal mocking

Taylor and Travis Kelce smilling
CELEBRITY4 days ago

WATCH: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other During a Romantic Outing, with Taylor Whispering, ‘He’s My Favorite Person to Be With,’ Confirming They’re Still the Hottest Celebrity Couple Around

Taylor and Travis at night club
CELEBRITY4 days ago

Travis Kelce isn’t just playing the game—he’s rewriting the rules. In a move straight out of a love story, the NFL star has cooked up a heartfelt plan to seal his bond with Taylor Swift forever. Insiders spill the details on the smitten gesture that’s bound to send Swifties into an emotional whirlwind… Read more below 

Travis K and Taylor S
CELEBRITY4 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce ‘Happy Place’ House-Hunting to ‘Settle Down’ Outside Kansas City amid Split and Retirement rumor

Taylor-Swift and Travis-Kelce
CELEBRITY4 days ago

JUST IN: Believe it not Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce planning major move from Kansas City after Retirement rumour

Rafael Nadal and his wife Mery Xisca Perello
CELEBRITY4 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Rafael Nadal and Mery Xisca Perello are happy to announce the birth of their second baby, marking the beginning of the countdown to their growing family after his….see more

Taylor Swift Pregnacy,
CELEBRITY4 days ago

NOW OR NEVER: 2-minutes ago Taylor Swift Announce the Truth about her Pregnancy Amid Reports She Wants to ‘Start a Family’ With Travis Kelce

American flags fly outside a car dealership in Alhambra, California
CELEBRITY4 days ago

JUST IN: Looming car tariffs have some Americans rushing to dealerships to avoid sticker shock as Donald Trump announced….see more

Travis Kelce mansion
CELEBRITY4 days ago

JUST IN: 3 minutes ago Fox News has just reported that Taylor Swift has urgently left her mansion, and has reportedly flown to Travis Kelce’s $6 million mansion in Kansas City. The sudden decision has sparked widespread curiosity and concern among fans. According to reports, the Urgent call prompted her immediate departure. Upon her arrival at Kelce’s mansion to ‘confirm the news’, a moving truck was seen leaving the property, adding to the speculation about the nature of the situation.The reason behind Swift’s urgent visit and the presence of the moving truck remains unclear.

Copyright © 2024 USApixell